Saturday, March 1, 2014

Photography

Yes, I still do photography....


I officially closed my photography business at the end of last year. Yet, I still do photography. 

huh?

I was spending so much time running the business, day to day.....that I wasn't doing everything I needed to do. Being who I was supposed to be. Photography is a part of that though. 

"Do you still do photography at all?" is the question I get asked often. The answer is yes. Yes, I do. Not as often, but yes. I have received three wedding inquiries this week alone. I no longer take on all the inquiries. I meet, see if we are a good fit, if the shoot idea or wedding intrigues me and then I decide if I want to photograph it. I have always been an artistic photographer in style and now I can be the artist in truth. I am no longer taking on "jobs". I now choose to take on moments, emotions, memories - of my choosing. I am a better photographer now for it.


Bri

*If you are interested in commissioning me for a wedding or portrait contact me via email: info@brigardner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment