Tuesday, April 8, 2014

38 Tuesdays

Nothing Groundbreaking....

This is day 2 of my 7 day writing challenge. I spent my day running errands, working on a storyline for a new book and hanging out with my husband.

Today was a day. A seemingly unexciting day. A day that can, at times, seem to drag on forever yet pass by quickly. At first glance, it is a day that won't go down in the memory books, highlighted by an extreme event. It's always good to give a second glance. To look deeper. To see. Really see. To mark. To highlight. To remember.

Today....I prayed for people.
Today....I learned something new about my children. I shared in their triumphs of the day.
Today....I learned of a death in a family that I care deeply about. Their sorrow is mine.
Today....I laughed with my sister.
Today....I shared companionship, banter, and love with my husband.
Today....I was reacquainted with an old friend.
Today....I was blessed.
Today....I was loved.
Today....I blessed.
Today....I loved.
Today....I lived.

Love and Blessings!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment