Tuesday, April 1, 2014

39 Tuesdays

Time is Fleeting....

Only 39 Tuesdays left in 2014. It's time for an evaluation of my life, productivity, purpose, goals, love meter, and quality of time spent.

Where have I been? Where am I at? Where am I going?

Those three questions need to be asked constantly.

My son, youngest daughter, and I were baptized last night. By my husband. In a hot tub. To some, it might seem weird, but I assure you it is not. I have talked about my testimony before, so it is probably no surprise that I hadn't been baptized (besides when I was 11 and not saved - so it didn't count).

Today, I have been attacked by the newly baptized children with countless April Fool's Day jokes. Sadly, they get their sense of humor from their father. (jk honey! sort of :)

April allergies have begun and my husband is finding it impossible to find my puffy eyes and runny nose sexy.

It is also Spring Break for my children. After photo sessions today, I am off for the week and I am still planning our activities. (My organizational skills still need work)

My challenge is to blog every single day for the next 7 days. This is because I have found myself blogging less and less.

Challenge accepted!

Love and Blessings,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment