Wednesday, April 23, 2014

37 Wednesdays

Easter wore me out...

Who knew that my 7 day writing challenge was going to be so difficult? This is the first time I have been on my computer since the last time I blogged. So, here I am, beginning the challenge .... again.

I want nothing more than to be in bed right now. Yet, here I sit, in front of the computer - trying to multitask. While blogging, I also have one of my books open, working on some revisions, photoshop open for a composite art piece I am working on, creating a to do list for tomorrow, checking facebook, and thinking about all of the things that I still need to get done.

Sigh....

We are finally finishing up all of the Easter dinner leftovers. I have not turned on my stove since Sunday! Tomorrow I will cook again. (And my family stands up and cheers at hearing this). 

Easter was so much fun. We spent it at our home with family. All of the kids got kites and had a blast flying them. I got a little teary eyed - probably due to watching the movie, Saving Mr. Banks. Kites and pears have taken on a whole new meaning for me. I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend.

Love and Blessings!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment