Monday, January 20, 2014

49 Mondays

Full Disclosure...

This is Marriage Monday. My husband and I hear, quite often, that we have the perfect marriage. I'm going to be honest - we do. It isn't rainbows and unicorns perfect. It is real life perfect. We don't worry about jealousy, deceit, secrets, betrayal...... those things have no place in our marriage. They have no place in any marriage. We don't always agree, but we always get along. We are one. There is full disclosure in our marriage - even when it is uncomfortable.

Marriage is living and breathing. There must be a continual flow in order for it to survive and thrive. So, we don't allow things to block that flow. We are continuously clearing out the channels of our marriage.

This is a challenge my husband and I take on daily. And I challenge you - ask yourself if there are any blockages in your marriage. Make sure there are no secrets. Have full disclosure with your spouse. Let life flow through your marriage. Watch it thrive and grow and be more than you ever imagined.

Love and Blessings!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment