Thursday, January 16, 2014

50 Thursdays

Dream Big....



I am a list maker. Seriously, I have hundreds of notebooks that I have filled. To-do lists, grocery lists, house cleaning lists, story lists, wish lists, bucket lists.....I could go on and on. One day, I noticed something about my bucket list. It was different than the one in my head. I can daydream with the best. Impossible dreams. Those dreams never made it on my lists though. I would make the items on my list more tangible. Reachable. My vision for myself was limited. Those dreams that were inside of me were there for a reason. They were put there. The only one holding me back from reaching for them......was me. My own worst enemy. I set limits on myself of what I was capable of.

I threw out the bucket list. Instead, I created a vision list. I wrote down exactly what I saw. The things that I never wrote down on paper or said aloud. Then, I made my 2014 list. It was the scariest list I have ever made. To make this list a reality, I was going to have to really step out in faith and out of my comfort zone. I was going to have to expect more out of myself than ever before. I was going to have to believe in myself. Believe I was capable. Believe in my purpose. Be a woman with purpose - on purpose.

It is scary, standing out here - out of my comfort zone. There is no going back for me though. I hid behind the life that I had led so far. There is no more hiding for me anymore. I will strive and reach for the goal set before me. I will immerse myself in the journey along the way. I will live my life with purpose - the purpose I was created for. And I will continue to dream big.

I challenge you to dream big. Dream bigger than you have ever let yourself dream before. Find your purpose.

Love and Blessings!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment