Wednesday, January 8, 2014

52 Wednesdays

Handwritten notes

There are 52 Wednesdays left in 2014 (including today). How am I making them count? Some of the questions I ask myself daily are: What is my purpose today? Have I been fruitful today? Have I been loving? Have I enriched someone's life in some way? Have I reached out? Have I told someone, "I love you"?

I want to be a Woman with Purpose - On Purpose. So, one of the things that I have done is set up daily "challenges" for myself. It is how I stay on my path.

Today's challenge is writing and mailing handwritten notes. Who doesn't love receiving one? It is so important to make and keep connections with others. And handwritten notes are so much more intimate than text and email. A handwritten note says, "I took the time to sit down and put thought and care into my relationship with you, without hurry or obligation, simply because you are important to me".

Today, I begin my 2014 handwritten note challenge. To write and mail out one handwritten note daily.

If you would like to join the challenge - please do!! And let me know. I want to hear about it.

Love and Blessings!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment