Tuesday, February 25, 2014

44 Tuesdays

Standing on the edge.....

I am standing in my own way again. There are revisions that need to be finished before my first book is published. My super secret project is due on Friday. I was given another opportunity, yesterday, that involves the UK, a top publication and a dream of mine.

Yet, here I sit. Frozen. Keeping myself occupied with "busy" work with the promise that I will get to what I really need to do later. Why am I keeping my dreams out of reach? Why am I letting my fear run me? Why am I so afraid to see this finally come to pass? Why do I still believe that I don't deserve it? Why am I not loving myself enough to go for it? Why?

Do I really want this? Yes.

Then I need to do it. I need to put this first. I need to ask for help with other things so that I can focus on pursuing my dream. Because I can't do it all. My dream always goes on the back burner so that I can take care of my other responsibilities. It's time my dream came first. It's time I came first.

Pursue your dream. Ask for help. Stop putting yourself last.

Love and Blessings!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment