Wednesday, February 26, 2014

45 Wednesdays

Push Through...

I hate housework. I really hate housework. I am a terrible housewife. There are dishes sitting in my sink and on my counter right now, mocking me. I know that I need to wash them. Yet, all I can think about is throwing them all away and just buying new. I also feel that way about socks.

I love a clean home. Inviting and warm and sparkly. It's the point A to point B process that frustrates me. Truthfully, it is pure laziness. Deep down, I know that. So, tonight, I am going to push through and wash those dishes. 

My challenge to you is to wash your dishes (or scrub your toilet, whatever it is that needs done and you are putting off). I know, this is a really profound post today. Now, I am headed to the kitchen.

Love and Blessings!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment