Wednesday, February 5, 2014

48 Wednesdays

Let's Make a Memory...

Before I go to sleep at night, questions go through my mind and pierce my heart. One of those questions is, "Did I do anything to make a memory for my family?". That question leads to, "Did I make sure my family knows how much I love them?". Which leads to, "If I am gone tomorrow, is what I did today enough?".

It is so easy, in the busyness of life, for minutes to turn to hours, hours to days, days to months, months to years. Then someone is gone and you are asking yourself, "where did the time go?", "why didn't I ____?".

As a mom, I often think of the legacy that I want to leave for my children. Ultimately, I want to leave a legacy of love for them. I want their memories to be grounded in love. I want them to understand it, recognize it, give it, receive it, live it, and be it. 

My challenge for you today is to begin making memories. Every day. How will you answer those questions each night? What is your legacy? What can you do today? 

Love and Blessings!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment