Tuesday, February 4, 2014

47 Tuesdays

The Million Dollar Question...

Last year, I was asked the following question:

If I gave you one million dollars, what would you do?


That question gave me pause. What would I do? Would I continue to do what I was doing? What would one million dollars enable me to do?

So I wrote down what I would do. I would write and publish my books. I would step out in ministry. I would continue photography because I wanted to and not because I had to. I would spend more time with my family. I would travel. I would give back more. I would bless others more. 

Then I was asked a second question:

Why can't you do that without the million?

The truth was that I could. I was making money a stumbling block keeping me from doing those things. Sure, a million dollars would make it easier. Did I really need it to be easier though? So I decided to go for my million dollar list - without the million dollars. 

My challenge today is to work on my million dollar list. I am in the middle of a re-edit of one of my books and I intend to finish it today. 

My challenge to you is to make your million dollar list today. What on the list can you already be doing?

Love and Blessings!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment